The files listed below pertain primarily to the Atmos and 400-day
There are also all of my files pertaining to my service fees.
These 31 files may be downloaded (d/l) into your computer via the
FTP (File Transfer Protocol) by selecting the following file links.
You should also be aware that all of the file I have on the Internet have
been scanned with the latest version of Avast! Anti-Virus.
The individual file links are below.
- Table of Contents- It describes and displays the files listed below in strict alphabetical order.
- My two part article on servicing the 400-day clock as it appeared in AWCI's "Horological Times" - File name 400-day.pdf
- 400-day Clock Repair Guide Information - File name 400book.pdf
- Instructor's fees covering the 400-day (Anniversary) Clock - Web site.
- My 400-day repair service charges - Web site
- 400-day repair tips - File name 400tips.pdf
- The 519part.pdf is a listing of complete parts for the caliber # 519 Atmos and Atmos II's. - Web site.
- The 540part.pdf is a listing of complete parts for the caliber # 540 Atmos. - Web site.
- Atmos Clock care and operation instructions - Web site
- Explains my Atmos Instructor's when compared to AWCI's Atmos 2-day course - File name atmocost.pdf
- A complete parts list of the most popular Atmos model the 526/528. - Web site.
- Atmos dating via serial number - Web site
- My Atmos repair service charges - Web site.
- General repair advice on the Atmos clock - File name atmosgen.pdf
- Brief history overview of the production of the Atmos clock - File name atmoshistory.pdf
- Instructor's fees covering the Atmos Clock - Web site
- My Atmos repair service charges for the customer outside of North America - Web site
- My basic repair service charges - Web site
- Tips on how you can place the Atmos clock "in-beat" - File name beat.pdf
- A Microsoft Word file which describes how to replace the soldered bellows. - File name bellows2.pdf
- Atmos bellows. How you can identify a good one from a bad one. - Web site
- My repair services for the electric clock - Web site
- Herschede movement dating by serial number - File name herschede.pdf
- A text file describing of how I fill an Atmos bubble level that has dried up. - File name level.pdf
- A Microsoft Word 97 files which was scanned from a 1967 Atmos set up manual from Jaeger-LeCoultre. - File name manual.pdf
- Comments on the availability and what's "not" in the "Atmos Repair Notes" in order to overhaul the Atmos. - File name notes.pdf
- Tips for regulating the Atmos when the adjustment lever is all the way fast or slow. - File name regulate.pdf
- Resume for Mike's Clock Clinic - Web site
- Servicing on the Reutter Atmos clock. By Frank Patten MBHI - File name reuttermanual.pdf
- A description of my services covering both Telechron rotors and other rotor/motors - Web site
- How to regulate a 400-day clock. - File name timing.pdf
All of the files found here and elsewhere that have the copyright statement
may be distributed freely as long as the files remain intact with their original
text and form.
You can go directly to my Mike´s FTP page.
Containing all of my files.
You can go directly to my Time Information Blocks
Back to the Main page of Mike's Clock Clinic's Web
Mike's Clock Clinic
P. O. Box 562
1151 D Street
Fossil, OR 97830-0562
Recipient of the Links2Go Key Resource Award on Clocks Topic.
This page has been accessed a grand total of